Milestone Reminder Licensing
The License Terms:
Shareware Agreement License for use and distribution.
Milestone Reminder is shareware.
- All copyrights attributable to Milestone Reminder
are exclusively owned by the author, Michel Dalal.
- Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days or less.
Following this test period, if you wish to continue to use Milestone
Reminder you MUST register.
Except as follows: In the special case where a person can not
afford to pay the registration fee, a free
registration number and license may be given to
that person. IN NO CASES ARE BUSINESSES GRANTED
A FREE LICENSE.
- There is two types of licenses for the application. These are:
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use
Milestone Reminder on as many computers as defined by the
Licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased,
for any legal purpose. The registered Milestone Reminder
software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently
transferred, in it's entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to
the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer
must include the update and all previous versions.
- A single computer USAGE license. The
user purchases ONE license to USE Milestone Reminder
on ONE computer.
- A single residence USAGE license. The user
purchases a number of USAGE licenses for use by the
purchaser and the purchaser's immediate family
residing at the same address.
- Milestone Reminder unregistered shareware version may be
freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not
modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution
of Milestone Reminder without written permission from the
- To register you must complete and send the online
registration form which contains a registration fee that
you can pay by credit card.
- Milestone Reminder IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY
OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- There are NO additional license fees apart from the cost of
registration associated with use of the application, except as may be
required for the commercial use of the PGP product which is owned by
- U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. If the Software is acquired under
the terms of: (i) a DOD contract: the Government's rights to use, modify,
reproduce, release or disclose the Software or accompanying documentation
are subject to the restrictions set forth in this License Agreement
pursuant to DFARS 227.7202; (ii) a Civilian agency contract: the
Government's rights to use, modify, reproduce, release or disclose this
Software or accompanying documentation are subject to the restrictions of
paragraphs (a)-(d) of the Commercial Computer Software--Restricted Rights
clause at FAR 52.227-19 and the restrictions set forth in this License
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license.
Milestone Reminder binary code may not be used or reverse engineered
to re-create Milestone Reminder, which is proprietary,
without written permission of the author.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Michel Dalal.
- Installing and using Milestone Reminder signifies acceptance of
these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
Milestone Reminder files from your storage devices and cease to
use the product.